In recent years, the pension field has been undergoing many regulatory changes, today proper retirement planning will combine a connection between an adapted pension product and comprehensive planning, at the same time as the most correct tax planning.
When approaching retirement age, you can hear about many relevant concepts such as amendment 190, fixing rights, tax exemption ceiling layout and other diverse and complex concepts. But many do not know that proper retirement planning begins many years before retirement, since during our working life, we experience many events, which will affect our retirement pension in the future. That is why it is very useful not to wake up at retirement age and rely on other factors to “take care of us”.
Important highlights for retirement planning services
- Before retiring and receiving an old-age pension, the retiree must submit a rights determination form to the assessor, this form will determine the rights reserved to the retiree when receiving an old-age pension.
- Withdrawing their compensation money up to 32 years before the member’s retirement, will harm his rights at the time of retirement.
- Although the stated retirement age for men is 67 and 62 for women, you can start receiving an old-age pension from a pension device starting at age 60.
- When it comes to a new pension fund, the member can demand to receive the old-age pension from any pension body and he is not obligated to the pension fund, in which he has been saving for years.
Lamda experts’ tips for proper retirement planning
- Retirement is an important event in the member’s life, today there is great competition between the entities and it is possible to move between the pension funds, before the member’s retirement in an easy and simple way. We recommend consulting with a pension license holder before signing pension receipt documents.
- Before signing annuity receipt documents, you must carefully check the conditions in the event of the member’s death, and what the rights of the survivors/beneficiaries will be, God forbid, in the event of death.
- Withdrawals from any pension product, including a continuing education fund, must be carefully examined at the time of retirement, as withdrawals from old existing products can cause irreversible damage in most cases.